Re: DE translation review request for krb5

Hi Robbie,

is there a previously approved or reviewed version of the translation? I am asking because it would then be possible to look at the new strings only. Considering that the po file contains 1,850 strings, it may take a while to review the entire translation.
I am CC'ing the German Fedora and the German Gnome mailing lists, which may increases the number of contributors. Myself, I have skimmed over the translation briefly and didn't not find a single translation that I wouldn't agree to. Unfortunately, I am swamped with work and won't find time to do a in depth review.

Cheers,
Florian