Re: Breaking gnome-games

On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 22:06:05 +0200, Jason D. Clinton <me jasonclinton com> wrote:

Three times in the past few months, the German team has committed
translation changes that have broken the build of Gnome Games. The most
recent offense may block the release 2.24.1--I'm still working through it.

Please check your work before you commit to our SVN. If it doesn't build,
don't commit.

Hi Jason,

can you please point out the offending commit. We'd like to learn from our
mistakes, just as I once did.

Regards

--
Christian Kirbach