Re: Events Box at LinuxTag

Hallo ihr alle,

We have no delivery address for the GNOME Events Box for LinuxTag:
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeEventsBox/Schedule

If I get a reliable delivery address early tomorrow then I can send it
express for arrival on Wednesday (the start day of LinuxTag). I've tried
contacting Josh Friday and today without success.

Note, however, that the only significant thing that it will provide is
one LCD screen and a sometimes-not-working LCD screen. The PC and
posters are being taken care of by Josh and Sven.

Hallo, wo ich das grad mit dem TFT Problem lese... ist es notwenig/hilfreich wenn ich einen 20" TFT für die Messe stellen würde wie letztes Jahr?

MfG
Michael Köchling