Von: Joo Martin <debian joomart de>
Datum: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 21:39:01 +0200
An: naba gnome org
Cc: robster debian org

Betreff: WG: Anjuta Version 1.2.4 (de.po)

Hello,

I work with Anjuta for two months and I had always the problem with the german translations. So I have made a full update of the po-file 'de.po' 87% translated. Perhaps you think above the next version 1.2.5, you could use this updated file.

I send you then a patch for the menubar, because the word 'Build' ist twice in the menu in the same writing,but I cannot translate the two different meanings in the same way.

Thank you very much for this wonderfull RAD.

Ciao,
Joo