Re: The GNOME Marketing Team

Hi,

Am Do, den 27.11.2003 schrieb Jeff Waugh um 10:29:
> I'd like to welcome your groups to participate in the GNOME Marketing Team,
> as regional lists for advocacy and event planning.

  Cool, that we're starting to get this off in other countries too. We
should take this as a chance to profit from others experiences to
improve marketing for GNOME in Germany.

> We have a number of new lists for countries ... France ...

  Erm, this is the point where we definitely need more cooperation and
communication. GNOME Deutschland is not limited to Germany only. We've
been to Luxemburg and Austria for events since two years now and I'm
trying to extend our "GNOME propanda tours" to denmark next year (that's
not too far from Hamburg).

  Next year I'm currently targeting at the following events, there may
be others (@chrisime: what's the name of that austrian city?):

Chemnitz 2004-03-06 - 2004-03-07
www.tu-chemnitz.de/linux/tag/

Hamburg 2004-09-15 - 2004-09-18
www.hct.de

Hannover 2004-03-18 - 2004-03-24
www.cebit.de

Karlsruhe no date yet (summer)
www.linuxtag.org

Luxemburg no date yet (autumn)
www.linuxday.lu

Magdeburg 2004-04-05
www.mdlug.de/index.php?&inc=/linuxtag2003/main.inc&menu=0|7|8|

Regards,
  Sven
--
Sven Herzberg <herzi gnome-de org> · Jabber: herzi jabber org
GNOME Deutschland                  · http://www.gnome-de.org/