Re: [gnome-db] crash libgdaui under debian sid

Yes, debian sid.

Le lundi 07 novembre 2016 à 20:30 +0000, Andrea Zagli a écrit :
Il giorno lun 31 ott 2016 06:35:38 CET, Jean Brefort ha scritto:

Hi,

I don't get any crash with a homebuilt libgda.

debian sid?

i tried on other pc and i got the same error

The debian package is
built without ui support as far as I know.

Regards,
Jean

Le mercredi 26 octobre 2016 à 16:22 +0000, Andrea Zagli a