[gnome-db] MySQL hex to blob marking as unknown node

Hi everyone,
I am using libgda to parse some queries from my application, however I am confused about a few queries been marked as unknown (top level node).
Seems like that queries that include a x'' syntax, which is valid on mysql are marked as unknown. Follow an example code: https://gist.github.com/arthurnn/a5056d644e5b0076bec5 , This is hitting the UNKNOWN branch. Not sure where the problem is. Any clue?

Thanks a lot