Re: [gnome-db] Cannot compile SQLite provider (object name conflicts)

Hello,

This problem solved. Thank you for the tip.

`V=1 make` gave me the full command line for libtool
libtool --debug -> showed an execution of `sort -ur` right before the error message

A little poking at `sort` showed that my PATH had C:\Windows\System32 before the C:\usr\bin. Therefore, instead of gnu's sort.exe, the windows' sort.exe was used. But windows's sort.exe does not know the -u key.
Once I corrected the PATH - that problem disappeared.

Now I have another mystery.
Make fails with:

make.EXE[2]: *** No rule to make target '/usr/local/bin/glib-genmarshal', needed by 'gda-marshal.c'. Stop.

The configure script searched for glib-genmarshal and found it, but forget to add an .exe suffix (which is essential on Windows). Not sure how to fix the problem on a global scale (without modifying the configure script). But manual correction of Makefile did the trick:
GLIB_GENMARSHAL = /usr/local/bin/glib-genmarshal.exe

And I think that is it.

There are several strange warnings:
libtool: link: warning: `c:/mingw/lib/libintl.la' seems to be moved
But I am not sure they are a problem. The file does really exists.
Do not know why libtool complains.