Re: [gnome-db] Need support for - GdaStatement

Hi!

There is no deserialize operation currently implemented in Libgda (the main reason is because the serialization was introduced as a way of representing SQL statements to compare statements, not as a way to store them).

Here is what I suggest you do:
  • parse the JSON string (using for example JSON-Glib https://developer.gnome.org/json-glib/unstable/) and use the GdaSqlBuilder API to re-create the strings (this code could then be incorporated in Libgda if you want); or
  • store the SQL as well as the other JSON parts in your MongoDB database.
Regards,

Vivien