Re: [gnome-db] Fwd: libgda 4.2.x doesn't compile anymore in debian unstable

Il giorno mer 31 lug 2013 22:53:35 CEST, Daniel Espinosa ha scritto:
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Daniel Espinosa <esodan gmail com>
Date: 2013/7/31
Subject: Re: [gnome-db] libgda 4.2.x doesn't compile anymore in debian
unstable
To: Andrea Zagli <azagli libero it>

Even that I've pushed a fix to your problem.

Libgda-4.2 now compiles under GObject-Introspection 1.36. Remains lot of
warnings you may could help to fix, because means to add a colon (":") at
the end of the line of function name or event.

patch attached

May be we need to disable GI by default in 4.2?

i don't know... but, after your changes, i don't think

thanks