Re: [gnome-db] separate update buttons in GdauiGrid (RW)

On 19 March 2012 18:47, Kirill Scherba <kiriushka gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

Is it possible to connect my separate Update buttons to GdauiGrid. Another words: Defult Gdaui Grid has buttons in left bottom corner. How to crete my own buttons to process the grids events.

Instead of using the GdauiGrid, use a GdauiRawGrid (in fact the GdauiGrid concatenates a GdauiRawGrid and a GdauiDataProxyInfo, see http://developer-next.gnome.org/libgda/stable/GdauiDataProxyInfo.html). The GdauiRawGrid is basically a GtkTreeView which you can use as such.

The GdauiRawGrid implements the GdauiDataProxy interface which gives you access to a GtkActionGroup object from which you can perform various actions on the GdauiRawGrid, see http://developer-next.gnome.org/libgda/stable/GdauiDataProxy.html#gdaui-data-proxy-get-actions-group. Refer to the GtkActionGroup's documentation
to see how you can create your own buttons with those actions. You can also have a look at Libgda's code for examples, http://git.gnome.org/browse/libgda/tree/libgda-ui/gdaui-data-proxy-info.c

Regards,