Re: [gnome-db] Added documentation for Vala Extensions

Ok thanks.

I've start my personal features freeze for Vala Extensions, no new implementations in Objects. I'll review some bug reports and try not to change Code, because I've not time for that now. Performance improvements will be in next releases and hope to get your announce about Providers expose internal queries to avoid GdaMetaStore, but just to be discussed later.