Re: [gnome-db] GdaDataModel virtual functions API question + new PATCH
- From: Vivien Malerba <vmalerba gmail com>
- To: Daniel Espinosa <esodan gmail com>
- Cc: gnome-db-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [gnome-db] GdaDataModel virtual functions API question + new PATCH
- Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 21:53:22 +0200
On 22 September 2011 03:33, Daniel Espinosa <esodan gmail com>
I'm continuing adding more and more annotations in libgda-4.2 (find attached another PATCH :-), I'm adding Virtual: annotations to GdaDataModel and found that the following virtual functions:
public abstract bool i_iter_at_row (Gda.DataModelIter iter, int row);
public abstract bool i_iter_next (Gda.DataModelIter iter);
public abstract bool i_iter_prev (Gda.DataModelIter iter);
public abstract bool i_iter_set_value (Gda.DataModelIter iter, int col, GLib.Value value) throws GLib.Error;
* Must not be part of GdaDataModel* because they are functions of GdaDataModelter. Remove this functions in libgda-5.0 could be good to cleaning the API.
The following virtual function have a static function and no public function to use it, is this correct? Must be removed from the virtual functions API in 5.0?
public abstract bool i_get_notify ();
I'm finding more API comments from the generated VAPI file on Utility: most functions must be in the object used by them to perform the action.
Patch applied to LIBGDA_4.2
] [Thread Prev