Re: [gnome-db] How to get signal of GdauiRawGrid Selection Changing

Thanks,

It works now (it was my error in my debug message).

Best regards,
Kirill Scherba.

2011/10/27 Kirill Scherba <kiriushka gmail com>
Like this?:

GtkWidget *grid;

grid = gdaui_grid_new (data_model);
g_signal_connect (grid, "selection-changed",
                   (GCallback) on_grid_clicked, NULL);

It dos't work :-(

Best regards,
Kirill Scherba.