Re: [gnome-db] Vala modules branched

On 4 October 2011 06:22, Daniel Espinosa <esodan gmail com> wrote:
I have my account ready to push on GIT!!!!

I've created a branch called "libgda-vala" to push my work on vala modules. Once it is ready to merge I'll request review it.

Some changes must be backported to master, in that case I'll do so. What will be the best:
A) modify master directly,
B) send patch to review or
C) create a branch called "backports"

As it has been decided a few days ago, the master branch will only contain bug fixes for the upcoming 5.0 version (hopefully next week). If you think the modifications you do in the libgda-vala branch need to be released in the 5.0 version, then that branch needs to be merged into master before the 5.0 (or at least some commits need to).

Otherwise after the 5.0, the master branch will be dedicated to improvements and new features which will lead to the 5.2 version.

Is it Ok for you?