Re: [gnome-db] introspection issue

On Sun, 2011-03-13 at 20:30 +0100, Vivien Malerba wrote:
> Ok, please let me know how you did it.

I have branched master to a stable LIBGDA_4.2 branch. (using the same
odd naming convention as before.)

I tried to rebase master onto the gtk3 branch, but there were far too
many hard-to-decide conflicts, because both branches have been used for
a few months, so I gave up after a while.

I'll try again tomorrow by cherry-picking the useful commits from gtk3
into master, if I can find which commits are only in the gtk3 branch.

--
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com