[gnome-db] GdaSqlAnyPart question

Why GdaSqlAnyPart is recursive?

struct _GdaSqlAnyPart {
    GdaSqlAnyPartType  type;
    GdaSqlAnyPart     *parent; <<<<<<--------
};

I'm trying to create Vala bindings and fails to parse GIR file because this. I'll try figure out how to make it to work. I plan to create Vala bindings automatically on compilation (just like GObject Introspection).

Is it really required or we can delete this recursive?

Any way. I think that GdaSql* structs used to create SQL commands by hand can be used just for internal representation right? This is: remove from public API to improve some automatic bindings.

"de grano en grano, se hace la arena" (R) (en trámite, pero para los cuates: LIBRE)