Re: [gnome-db] libgda trunk doesn't compile anymore under windows

Il giorno mar 07 giu 2011 22:51:47 CEST, Vivien Malerba ha scritto:
I've found that there is a similar call which is _pipe() (notice the
underscore as part of the function name) and it works fine (at least on
Win7). This is now in git/LIBGDA_4.2 branch.

Tell me if it also works fine in your environment.

it compiles, but i don't know if it works because i don't use threads

thanks a lot

[...]