Re: [gnome-db] Replacing deprecated GTK+ 3 API

On 18 July 2011 21:39, Vivien Malerba <vmalerba gmail com> wrote:

On 4 July 2011 13:54, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:
In master, I have made some commits to replace the use of most
deprecated API. Hopefully things still work OK.

But there is still some use of GtkStyle (instead of GtkStyleContext)
that needs to be replaced. I couldn't see a way to copy a
GtkStyleContext, so I couldn't replace this code:
http://git.gnome.org/browse/libgda/tree/libgda-ui/data-entries/gdaui-entry-shell.c#n379

Ok, I'll check this ASAP.

Can you check with commit  http://git.gnome.org/browse/libgda/commit/?id=7df900b6a0c92334e4d25a2cb5fe2b86fa989a28?

Thanks,