Re: [gnome-db] GObject Introspection annotation improvements patch

On 31 August 2011 00:11, Daniel Espinosa <esodan gmail com> wrote:
This patch adds lots of missing annotations. Most of them for nullable parameters, very useful on bindings.

Just note that:

At gda_thread_wrapper_execute, we need to verifify if @arg could allow null in some cases. If so needs (allow-none) annotation. I found that @arg_destroy_func could be null in some cases.

@arg can be %NULL, I've added the annotations for that.

At gda_data_model_set_values, @values if by error is NULL we have a line: values = values->next; will rise a segmentation fault? (C programing un-knowlage, sorry=-). In bindings for now, it can't be NULL, is it correct?

Actually the for loop ends before the segv fauls if @values is NULL, so no problem. But thanks anyway for mentionning the potential problem.

At gda_data_model_append_values, I've added a line allowing @values to be NULL and implementors must set values to its default one. Is it correct? Is it a API break?

It is correct. I have not tested every implementation though...

I'll commit your (slightly modified) patch ASAP.

Thanks a lot,