Re: [gnome-db] gda-browser cannot reveal relations between Postgresql tables

On 28 April 2011 09:33, Jean-Phils Louis <jeanphils louis gmail com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am using Ubuntu 10.04 64 bit system and have 8.4 and 9.0 PostgresSQL
> installed at the same time. I can run locally compiled gda-browser-4.0
> but the relationship will not be able to be discovered: in Relations
> panel, tables are isolated. The relation can only be defined within
> gda-browser-4.0.

Could you send me (privately) a (part of) your database structure so I
can reproduce/identify and correct the problem?

> Can anyone help me to fix this problem? I have tried 4.1.10 and 4.2.6
> none works. I also have an impression that Windows version does not
> have relations discovered correctly neither.

The Windows version uses the same code as the Linux version, so there
are chances that the problem be the same.

Regards,