Re: [gnome-db] GdaDataModel statement type
- From: Vivien Malerba <vmalerba gmail com>
- To: Piotr Pokora <piotrek pokora gmail com>
- Cc: gnome-db list <gnome-db-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gnome-db] GdaDataModel statement type
- Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 14:07:48 +0100
On 12 March 2010 07:45, Piotr Pokora <piotrek pokora gmail com> wrote:
> Is it possible to change GdaDataModel's statement type?
> I have model created by gda_connection_statement_execute_select, and
> want to set values and reuse it with update statement.
You have to set the update statement using
gda_data_select_set_modification_statement(), but maybe I understand
wrongly your needs (if that is the case, can you explain it using for
exampe pseudo code?)
> Obviously 'No UPDATE statement provided' error is set for every set method.
Yes, by default the GdaDataSelect does not compute any modification
statement: either you provide them or use the
] [Thread Prev