Re: [gnome-db] memory leak in gda_connection_statement_execute_non_select ?

On 10 March 2010 20:33, anthony <dreadyman16 gmail com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using the example code in the documentation of libgda and i see that
> much memory isn't freed after having used
> gda_connection_statement_execute_non_select method.
>
> I join a small example based on the documentation's example.
> I compile with :
>    cc -o example example.c `pkg-config --cflags --libs libgda-4.0`
>
> and i see after 10000 request there is nearly 30Mo of memory allocated for
> the example process, is it normal ?
>
> Do i have forgotten an operation ?

This is due to a mem leak, which is now corrected in git (and will be
in the next releases):
http://git.gnome.org/browse/libgda/commit/?id=2ede380bac73386fa3bff71f011ab11e4dacc83f

Thanks a lot for reporting that problem.

Regards,