[gnome-db] Verifing public API - GObject Introspection improvements

I've attached the libgda/Makefile.am I'm modifying to improve GI on GDA.

I want to include in the GI scanner just the files with the public
API, hiding internal structs not accessed by other languages.

Please review the $(gda_headers) and $(gda_sources) variables, they
have all the *.h/*.c files to include in GIR generation. After to have
this done, I'll start to modifiy the commands to generate GIR file,
actually just have some minor improvements but they fail this
Makefile.am is used as is. The $(libgda_sources) must include this
variable, I'll added shortly to test this changes.

If this work may be the bug 612022 can stay without fixing.

May be I'll move some *.c and/or *.h to the scanner, but just if these
files include some important information useful by GI. This will be
the next step.

"de grano en grano, se hace la arena" (R) (en trámite, pero para los
cuates: LIBRE)