Re: [gnome-db] Include Gir file with constant "[;31;1m"

I'm near, but I can fine the way to make compile and generate gir and
typedef files for Gda UI, some thing is missing to include, I don't
know if some headers files or the Gda-4.0.gir file. I'll test
different ways to make it work. For know including Gda-4.0.gir file
throws an exception due to some constants defined in Gda 4.1.x, I'll
check them on 4.0.x too, witch if I delete them from the parsing to
generate gir file compilations fails.

I hope to have some thing working, as soon as I receive retrofit from
gtk-devel-list about the g-ir-scanner parser, or I can manage to
generate the gir file with out GDA gir file. Actually
parsing/compilation fails because it doesn't fine GdaSet object, may
be this is the only one object I have to skip to have a partially
support for Gda-UI API.

2010/3/1 Vivien Malerba <vmalerba gmail com>:
> On 1 March 2010 17:01, Daniel Espinosa <esodan gmail com> wrote:
>> I'll test it as soon as possible, by using JavaScript and may be Vala.
>>
>> Very thanks.
>>

> Ok, thanks a lot.
>
> BTW, you were working on Gobject introspection for Libgda-ui, do you
> have something working? If so I can integrate it into the current
> trunk and release it with the next 4.1.x version.
>
> Regards,
>
> Vivien

"de grano en grano, se hace la arena" (R) (en trámite, pero para los
cuates: LIBRE)