Re: [gnome-db] Libgda4.0.6 warnings and segfault
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: Vivien Malerba <vmalerba gmail com>
- Cc: gnome-db-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [gnome-db] Libgda4.0.6 warnings and segfault
- Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 21:25:09 +0100
On Fri, 2010-01-29 at 21:21 +0100, Vivien Malerba wrote:
> As a matter of fact both work, but you're right it's better to use
> #include <sql-parser/gda-sql-parser.h>, I'll update the doc.
Why is that better? It's part of libgda. I'm surprised that that works
now. I think it worked in the past because the sql-parser headers were
previously installed in the wrong place.
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev