[gnome-db] GdaSqlBuilder and WHERE clauses

In Glom, I have several generic functions that combine a fixed SQL query
with various WHERE clauses. Imagine something like this

  DataModel get_data_from_table(string where_clause)

It does this by doing a simple string concatenation.

But how can I do this with SqlBuilder, whose gda_sql_builder_add_cond()
expects the details of the condition in terms of arguments and
operator?:
http://library.gnome.org/devel/libgda/unstable/GdaSqlBuilder.html#gda-sql-builder-add-cond

Ideally, I think I'd have a GdaSqlBuilderCond object that I could pass
around and even AND with another GdaSqlBuilderCond.

--
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com