Re: [gnome-db] libgda 4.1.3 crash on windows

2009/10/21 Andrea Zagli <azagli libero it>:
> provider: postgresql
> os: windows xp pro sp3
> libgda version: 4.1.3
> postgresql version: 8.4.1
>
> i think that libgda crash when in a table there is a field of type double
> (float8) (or real) and it isn't NULL
>
> i tried from my program and from gda-browser

Beware if you try from your own program that the DLL I produce are
linked with MSVCRT80.DLL and if you're not
using mingw to compile your program (for example Visual Studio), then
you'll experience some problems.

I'll try myself ASAP.

> unfortunately i can't provide a stack trace because gdb returns only 2 ??
> rows; is libgda on windows compiled with debug info?

I think there is some debug info as I use the same compilation
environment as for Linux, but I'll check.