Re: [gnome-db] Compiling with MinGW under MSYS

2009/10/12 Brecht Sanders <brecht sanders org>:
> Hi,
> I just tried to compile both new releases (4.05 and 4.1.3) and both fail
> with the output below.
> I'm on the official MinGW 4.4.0.
> The errors mention missing files, but the names of these files are identical
> for both libgda 4.05 and 4.1.3.
> Any idea what is happening?

I don't know. However it looks like all the reported missing files are
actually flags that are passed on the command line, so you can try
removing those flags, and then see why there are there (specially if
they are only present for the MySQL provider).