Re: [gnome-db] Per-table meta-data with capital letters in the table

Hi!

> When database providers render a GdaServerOperation to SQL when
> performing the operation, the SQL identifiers are copied without any
> transformation, so it's up to you to correctly set the SQL identifiers
> values (such as table name), so the anwser is no, you don't have to.

Wouldn't it be useful if GdaSqlBuilder would automatically check if the
SQL identifiers need quoting and quote them if needed? As I programmer I
would expect that it takes care of it as it takes care for quoting SQL
keywords.

Thanks,
Johannes