Re: [gnome-db] libgda-sqlite required?

2009/3/27 Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
On Wed, 2009-03-25 at 22:00 +0100, Vivien Malerba wrote:

> I've just committed a correction to svn branch LIBGDA_4.0 which makes
> the GdaMetaStore work even if the SQLite provider is not installed.
> Can you check if Glom works correctly with it?
>
> Note that you'll have to uninstall the SQLite provider after having
> installed Libgda because it is automatically installed: go into
> providers/sqlite and run 'make uninstall'
>
> If it's OK, I'll release a 4.0.1 ASAP.

Thanks. I tried to test it, but the 4.0 branch's build is currently
broken. I think you forgot to check a file in to svn:

gda-sqlite-provider.c:48:66: error: xml_embedded.h: No such file or
directory

This file is dynamically generated. In the meanwhile you can run "make xml_embedded.h" to proceed.

I'll check why it's not built before it's needed...