Re: [gnome-db] GDA4 on WIN32

2009/3/27 Piotr Pokora <piotrek pokora gmail com>
Hi!

Is it possible to compile WIN32 ports without debug statements?

Of course. I'll do the new (4.0.1) version like that. If you are compiling yourself, just don't pass --enable-debug to the configure script.

Also, I have been told, there are some GdaThreads issues on XP.

GdaThread have been removed from Libgda in V4. It now only uses the thread primitives proposed by GLib.

It works fine on w2k and vista.

Good to know. I only have an XP box to test on...

Regards,