Re: [gnome-db] libgda-sqlite required?

Hi!

> > I think this is a downstream problem: You cannot build libgda from
> > source without sqlite but clever people at Debian/Ubuntu still put the
> > sqlite provider in a different package so people are able to not install
> > it. They probably never read the docs...
>
> Maybe they do...

Sorry, if I offended you. I was just a bit annoyed because Ubuntu and
Debian shipped incompatible version of sqlite with libgda3 for so long
without even fixing it after several bug reports.

IMHO, it is also a fail to not ship the sqlite provider by default if it
breaks things (which should be stated in the docs but some test would
have revealed this quickly anyway).

Otherwise you all do a great job.

Regards,
Johannes