[gnome-db] New API to build statement from a strutural description.

Hi!

I've just committed to svn trunk the code for the GdaSqlBuilder object which builds statements from their structural description, instead of creating a statement from some SQL by parsing it.

For example to build a DELETE statement the user does:
* tell the table to use
* tell the condition of the delete statement.
* get a GdaStatement object which can be used as any other statement.

The code is very new and still missing many features, but there is already some doc and some example in the samples/SqlBuilder directory to show its usage.

Before I implement more, I'd like to have a feedback about that API.

Regards,