Re: [gnome-db] Windows binaries issues

2009/3/8 Armin Burgmeier <armin arbur net>
On Mon, 2009-03-02 at 15:10 +0100, Armin Burgmeier wrote:
> I tried building the latest Glom with the libgda-4 windows binaries for
> libgda 3.99.12 on
> ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/binaries/win32/libgda/3.99.
>
> These files seem to be missing from the -dev package:
>
>  * gda-binreloc.h
>  * gda-error.h
>
> Furthermore, the libgda DLL (or the import library) does not seem to
> export these functions:
>
>  * gda_data_model_error_get_type
>  * gda_utility_data_model_find_column_description

The package doesn't contain translations either. Aren't they used in the
official build anyway, or are they just missing?

I've never tested them (because so far I've tested the sql consle and Windows's terminal does not like non ascii chars so I prefered to stay to EN), but I see no reason why they would not work.  I'll include the translation files  in the next version.