Re: [gnome-db] Opening lost connection

2009/3/6 Piotr Pokora <piotrek pokora gmail com>
Hi!

How can I re open lost connection with GDA3?
Is there specific signal I could connect to?

The GdaConnection has a "conn-closed" signal which is emitted when the connection is closed, but the connection is consideded closed when it has been closed by the programmer, not because a database provider has detected an actual connection problem. Anyway, you can use gda_connection_open() to try to re-open a closed connection (if the connection is already opened, then nothing is done).