Re: [gnome-db] Windows binaries issues

On Mon, 2009-03-02 at 15:24 +0100, Vivien Malerba wrote:

> 2009/3/2 Armin Burgmeier <armin arbur net>
>         I tried building the latest Glom with the libgda-4 windows
>         binaries for
>         libgda 3.99.12 on
>         ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/binaries/win32/libgda/3.99.
>
>         These files seem to be missing from the -dev package:
>
>          * gda-binreloc.h
>          * gda-error.h
>
>         Furthermore, the libgda DLL (or the import library) does not
>         seem to
>         export these functions:
>
>          * gda_data_model_error_get_type
>          * gda_utility_data_model_find_column_description
>
> Ok, I'll correct that in the next version (if you want them before, I
> can rebuild the ZIP files for 3.99.12, just tell me).

Thanks. I can wait for the next release. I copied the headers from the
source tarball, and commented out the functions in pygda which require
the non-exported libgda functions.

Using the libgda DLL additionally requires libdb47.dll (bdb). I think
this is because GdaDataModelBdb is in the core libgda DLL, not in the
BDB provider. Is there a reason for this?

> Thanks,
>
> Vivien

Armin