[gnome-db] GDA3 SQLite and Blob type

Hi!

I was wondering if it makes sense to submit a new bug.
Basically, there some inconsistency in the way how SQLite supports BLOBs.

First code which runs:

const gchar *sql = "SELECT binary_field FROM tbl";
command = gda_command_new (sql, GDA_COMMAND_TYPE_SQL, 0);
model = gda_connection_execute_select_command (mgd->priv->connection,
command, NULL, NULL);
gda_data_model_dump (model, stdout);

Data model is dumped and expected binary data are printed to stdout.

Code which doesn't work:

const gchar *sql = "SELECT binary_field FROM tbl WHERE guid=
##/*name:'binary' type:GdaBlob*/";
GdaQuery *query = gda_query_new_from_sql (dict, sql, NULL);

I would expect to initialize new GdaQuery but I get this warning instead:

WARNING **: While adding to a GdaQuery: Blobs are not supported by the
connection's provider and may be rendered incorrectly

How can I work around this?

Piotras