Re: [gnome-db] Patch Partial Meta Store update. (Resend as original attachment was rejected by list being to big in size...).

2009/7/26 Bas Driessen <bas driessen xobas com>
Hello,

Attached a patch for Postgresql partial meta store update. All works OK for me with this in place. Please review and if OK apply, otherwise let me know the issues. The patch has been generated from libgda master 25/07/2009.

It seemed OK to me so I've applied to the master branch, and I'll apply it to the LIBGDA_4.0 branch ASAP.

Thanks a lot,