Re: [gnome-db] Libgda 4.0.3 released

+ 1.

I know the release is only 2 days old, but this critical metabug (that was fixed just after the release) really does not make things work for MySQL.

Thanks,
Bas.

On Wed, 2009-08-26 at 16:40 +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:
Now that all the major metastore issues are fixed as far as Glom is
concerned, thanks to you, it would be really nice to have another
release so I can do a Glom release, please.