Re: [gnome-db] Meta Store issue with MySQL.

Hi!

> As a rollback is triggered, the meta store is empty.
>
> I have no idea if I am pretty close to have this all working, or if
> this whole area is still up for a re-write/under development.
>
> See also my previous thread for a reproducible case of this issue.
>
> Any comments/tips/hints?

You can quite easily find out when the first assertion/warning occurs by
passing the --g-fatal-warnings command line option to your test-case and
starting it in gdb. This will abort the program on the first GError*
warning. Looks like these warnings come from some loop.

Just in case it is a problem with your code - you need to pass a NULL
gerror to any call to avoid this warning.

Regards,
Johannes