Re: [gnome-db] Libgda 4.1.0 released

To get the data row from the DB at object constructor run a SELECT query returning a GdaDataSelect, but in order to manage modifications I'm using a GdaDataProxy using the returning GdaDataSelect, then to modify the data I call gda_data_model_* functions over the GdaDataProxy, and then commint changes when finish to modify each column's value (csh_object_update wraps gda_data_proxy_apply_all_changes)

I haven't deside if I will have a Global GdaDataProxy and the object must refers to one and only one object in it, in order to avoid run multiple SELECT queries each time a new object is created; for today implementation, when open a data from the data base it runs a SELECT query with a WHERE id = ID, returning a GdaDataSelect object with just one row, may be adding a *_new function with a GdaDataModel and row number could resove the problem and allows the developer to use a per object query or a global data model.