[gnome-db] get_meta_store_data(GDA_CONNECTION_META_FIELDS)

Hi!

I am trying to receive meta data from an sqlite database:

GValue* value = gda_value_new_from_string ("table_name", G_TYPE_STRING);
GdaDataModel* data_model =
gda_connection_get_meta_store_data(connection,
GDA_CONNECTION_META_FIELDS, NULL, 1, "name", value));

But as return a get a data model with columns but zero rows. I couldn't
find any example or test for this in the libgda sources so I am a bit
unsure if I use the API correctly and if this really works.

Regards,
Johannes