[gnome-db] libgda 3.1: test failed

I wanted to do a libgda 3.1.3 release, to fix some bugs in case any
distros are packaging libgda 3.1, though there will be no stable libgda
3.2 release. I created a libgda-3-2 branch for this.

But the tests fail during distcheck:

>>> NEW_TEST: last change sample size to 0 (no chunking and no filter)
(defer_sync=FALSE, prepend_null_row=FALSE)

>>> END OF TEST last change sample size to 0 (no chunking and no filter)
/bin/bash: line 4:  6261 Segmentation fault      (core dumped)
${dir}$tst
FAIL: check_data_proxy
1 of 3 tests failed
Please report to gnome-db-list gnome org

Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com
www.openismus.com