Re: [gnome-db] libgda package for RHEL/CentOS ?
- From: "Vivien Malerba" <vmalerba gmail com>
- To: "Aleksander Morgado" <aleksander es gnu org>
- Cc: gnome-db-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [gnome-db] libgda package for RHEL/CentOS ?
- Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 10:33:05 +0200
2008/6/20 Aleksander Morgado <aleksander es gnu org>:
> Hi all,
> Do you guys know where to find RPM of libgda for RHEL/CentOS? I tried to
> find it in the package management utility of the distros, and even googled
> for it, but no success.
Some very old ones acn be found in DAG's repositories:
I would also look at http://rpm.pbone.net/ for packages. The last
solution is to get a SRPM from one of the previously mentionned sites,
modify the specs, and re-create the RPM yourself.
Sorry for not being more helpfull.
] [Thread Prev