[gnome-db] problem with sqlite

hi,

I have a problem with sqlite, maybe there's a bug in the provider...

connecting to my sqlite database works without problem, also creating tables
with libgda. but when I do some select queries, the number of the returned
rows is right, but all the data fields return NULL.
doing a similar query with mysql or postgres works without any problems.

any hints?

I'm using the packages (version 3.0.1) provided by debian unstable.