Re: [gnome-db] libgda / mergeant on win32
- From: "Vivien Malerba" <vmalerba gmail com>
- To: "Brecht Sanders" <brecht sanders org>
- Cc: gnome-db-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [gnome-db] libgda / mergeant on win32
- Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 09:29:14 +0100
2008/2/12 Brecht Sanders <brecht sanders org>:
> I had compiled libgda on win32 (using MinGW/MSYS) before, but I had
> never really tested it properly.
> So I had a go at compiling mergeant.
> Attached are some screenshots showing that it works on Windows now.
> Unfortunately it crashes a lot, so I think there is more work to do than
> just getting it compiled and linked...
Yes, more work is needed...
Thanks for the test!
] [Thread Prev