Re: [gnome-db] [Anjuta-list] Symbol DB

Could you give more information on the errors to see if is a API change? It supouse that libgda is API stable (even that I'm workin in the GdaEasy part that will change the other parts must be unchanged). If so please write to gnome-db-list gnome org in order to file a bug or take/explain actions to take.