Re: [gnome-db] API differences

Hey cj,

Suprised to see you on here.

Did you mean System.Data.OleDb?  Wasn't there some GDA# bindings in libgda?  I do not know how up-to-date they are.

Would it be better to map OleDb to other managed providers instead?

I'm not sure if anyone is actually using OleDb in Mono and if it's worth the effort to get it to work.  Most databases people would be using already have managed versions of those providers.  Unless, there is some specific driver in libgda that works but there isn't something available for Mono.

Unless, of course, someone can prove me wrong.

Daniel Morgan
danmorg on GimpNet irc.