Re: [gnome-db] new function do libgda-xslt

On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 8:15 PM, Pawel Cesar Sanjuan Szklarz
<paweld2 gmail com> wrote:
> Hi.
>
>  I would like to add a new function to the xslt extension libgda-xslt
>
>  sql:getxmlvalue('resultset','columnname')
>
>  it will work almost like getvalue, but the return value will be a xml
>  node and not a string. For example

>  <sql:query name="personInfo">select id, aboutme from person</sql:query>
>
>  the result
>  id  | aboutme
>
>  then
>  <xsl:value-of select="sql:getxmlvalue('personInfo','aboutme')"/>
>
>  will return the div node as a XMLNODE object.
>

>  The question is, in witch branch add this function?? v4?? 3.2?? both??

I propose V4, which is in SVN trunk.

BTW, I have not validated that the extension still works in V4, I'd be
glad if you could do it (the best would be to have a test in the
tests/ dir so we can run non regression tests easily...

Cheers,